Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mail Time: Graze Box #3

What's in my box this time?

This time I got My Thai, Seedsational, Chocolate Orange Flapjack & Trail Mix.

MY THAI: These are soy bites with sweet chili sauce.  There's only 84 calories in the little package, which is always a plus.  I am, however, a little disappointed to see that the protein content is so low for a snack containing soy.  They were, however, very tasty and savory, and there was plenty of sauce in the container, so I finished it with some mini pretzels I had.

Breakdown:
Calories: 84 k
Fat: 1.18g
Carbohydrates: 17.6g
Protein: 0.605g (>1g)

SEEDSATIONAL:  This is a mix of pumpkin and sunflower seeds that have been tossed in a soy sauce blend.  I am excited about this blend, because both pumpkin & sunflower seeds are incredibly nutritient dense and rich in things like b vitamins, vitamin e, calcium, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, iron, zinc, and omega fatty acids.

Breakdown:
Calories: 202k
Fat:  16.1g
Carbohydrates: 7.07g
Protein: 6.97g

CHOCOLATE ORANGE FLAPJACK: This is an oat flapjack with orange and chocolate.  These are amazing flavor profiles to mix, and can lend themselves to both savory and sweet.  This, however, was definitely a sweet treat.  It was so tasty I found myself very sad when it was all gone.  This is something I would definitely buy at the store to keep in the pantry to satisfy cookie cravings.

Breakdown:
Calories: 244k
Fat:  12.9g
Carbohydrates:  29.2g
Protein: 2.7g

TRAIL MIX: This was a fun combination of peanuts, hazelnuts, cranberries and jumbo raisins.  It was a tasty little snack and the flavors complimented each other perfectly.  This would definitely be a great boost during a hike or a busy day, but not a stationary snack.  I was happy that it had 4g of protein, though.

Breakdown:
Calories: 177k
Fat: 11.2g
Carbohydrates: 15.3g
Protein: 4.02g

Want to try Graze?  Here's a friend code here, here, and if those are gone, they created a unique code for my readers; BETHSNACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment