- 1 c almond milk* (vanilla, unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp raw agave nectar
- 1 tbsp raw cacao nibs (could also use cacao powder)
- 1 tbsp raw supergreens
- 4 tbsp raw hemp protein powder
- 1 medium-large banana (frozen is best)
- 1 c spinach (also best frozen)
With my Ninja, I prefer to use the small blending cup when I'm doing single servings (this is about 2 cups blended). I put in my milk first, followed by my banana, my powders & cacao nibs, and top everything with the spinach. I start off using the dough button (#1) for about 5-10 seconds, then bump it up to blend (#2) for 10-20 seconds, followed by about 10 seconds on crush (#3) to break down the cacao nibs.
Pour into a glass & enjoy!
*not a raw food, though you could make it yourself!