Sunday, March 2, 2014

Day One: Success!


Day one went well.  I am combining the Lorna Jane 30 day ab challenge with what I already had planned (Insanity 3-5xs a week) and that went well.  I did the day one challenge a couple of times yesterday just because.  I don't know if I'm supposed to be doing a certain amount of sets, and if I'm supposed to repeat it throughout the day, but I'm just going to do it anytime I think about it.

I weighed in at 128.2 pounds yesterday.  I know some of this is water weight from impending shark week, but I'm still disappointed.  I did go on a bit of a pizza bender when I was dating a boy recently though, so I'm actually happy that I only gained three pounds, and not like fifteen.  We ate a lot of pizza... no joke.

I need to make a trip to the grocery but they're calling for freezing rain and I walk everywhere so I have to weigh my options.. I'm about to hop in the shower now and decide what I'm going to do.  If I don't go to the store, you guys are going to see me eating a lot of plain lentils and frozen fruit smoothies, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment