Sunday, March 16, 2014

Day 11 (and beyond): Challenge Conquered!

I had a few weaknesses during this challenge.  I struggled with my personal protein goals during this challenge.  I thought I would be hitting them consistently since I'm usually good at getting my protein, but going from a goal of 45g of protein a day to 135g, I suddenly found myself struggling.  Even eating two protein based meal shakes a day couldn't save me.  My other weakness during this challenge was getting my butt kicked by my allergies and having to living on Benedryl several days.. which knocks me out.

I also had  a few successes during this challenge!  Despite struggling with eating more lean macros and not working out much more than usual, I still lost weight consistently during this challenge.  I definitely think eating higher protein, and taking fucoTHIN Green three times a day definitely made the difference.  However, not once did I feel like I was depriving myself or surviving on diet pills.

On day 9, I weighed in at 125.something.  I was shocked and impressed.  Today, after a night of not sleeping and in general definitely retaining water weight (I feel very bloated and just not good today), I weighed in at 130 pounds.  I am putting off weighing in for a few days.  Yesterday, I could see new bone definition on my hips and was in general very pleased with how I looked and felt.  It's amazing how one bad night of sleep can wreck how you feel.

I know it's been a few days since this challenge ended.  It's been insanely cold and I've been working nonstop.  I will get some updated photos for your soon.  I'm very happy with the results of the challenge and wouldn't mind doing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment