Sunday, August 10, 2014

Vegan Cuts Box Review!

I recently received a Vegan Cuts Box to review the same weekend as my birthday.  I was super excited because I haven't gotten a Vegan Cuts Box in at least two years.

What was in my box?



Beanitos Puffs Hot Chili Lime:  These were really good and had a creeping heat.  I would definitely devour a full size of these in a day.  A few of the girls at work tried them and liked them as well.

Halo Chili Lime:  I have tried the Halo Seaweed Chips in the past and enjoyed them.  These were really good and I put them on a tofu and ramen dish to add a little crunch.  It was really good together, as I had added some chili lime seasoning to my noodles.

Guarana Energy:  This was good.  I drank this the night that we went out bowling.  I had to sneak it in because no outside food or drinks were allowed.  I felt like a real rebel with my coconut water based energy drink.

Cherry Man Cherries:  I hadn't had a maraschino cherry in a long time, and I do eat fresh cherries on a regular basis.  This was somewhere in between.  A touch sweet, but not cloyingly so like most jarred cherries, but they didn't taste like they were fresh or unaltered.  It was interesting.

Samadhi Bliss supplements:  These have Valerian Root in them, which I am pretty sensitive to.  I can take these to help me unwind in the evening, but these are definitely not something I'd take before or at work.

Omega Greens:  This is a non-GMO supergreen powder with natural berry flavor.  This was great in a smoothie, I wish I had tried it just mixed with water to test solubility.

Nakd Berry Delight bar:  Aaron was pretty excited about this one.  I knew what to expect from it, but he had no idea it was going to be as good as it was.  I think we've created a raw food bar fanboy out of him.  Also, I hate raspberry anything, but this was still very good to me.

Date Lady Caramel Sauce:  I put this on ice cream and it was literally like heaven.  Where can I order it by the gallon?

Ziggy Marley's Coco'mon Orange Almond:  I'm actually saving this for a curry dish I'm going to be making and I know that's no fair.  But I can already tell it's going to be really good and I want to save it for a worthy dish.

Bambooee Reusable Bamboo Towel:  I have had one of these before and absolutely loved it.  It accidentally got thrown away by a housemate that didn't realize it was washable.  I'm very excited to have one again, and will probably order a dozen more once I get moved into my new place next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment